Hi all,

When an app or a service is created and deployed from AF onto the AS, we
need to get the deployment status of the deployed artifact and publish the
status as a Event to wall/ MB. To do this, we need to get the deployment
status from AS and notify the status as an Event.

i. war / jaxrs/ jaxws/ jaggery deployment - implementing Tomcat
LifecycleListener
ii. dbs deployment - extending AxisObserver

After registering the above DeploymentInterceptors, it will capture the
artifact status. An event will be created with the status and that event
will be notified to the dispatcher.

Thanks
Manisha