Hi,

I implemented a simple carbon component following [1] and when I try to
access the service from the carbon console I get the following error.

ERROR {org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher} -  Servlet.service()
for servlet bridgeservlet threw exception
org.apache.jasper.JasperException: PWC6033: Error in Javac compilation for
JSP

PWC6199: Generated servlet error:
Only a type can be imported.
org.wso2.carbon.order.mgt.order.ui.OrderManagerClient resolves to a package

PWC6197: An error occurred at line: 10 in the jsp file: /order-mgt/index.jsp
PWC6199: Generated servlet error:
OrderManagerClient cannot be resolved to a type

PWC6197: An error occurred at line: 10 in the jsp file: /order-mgt/index.jsp
PWC6199: Generated servlet error:
OrderManagerClient cannot be resolved to a type
------

What I'm trying to import in index.jsp class is

<%@ page import="org.wso2.carbon.order.mgt.order.ui.OrderManagerClient" %>

Which is clearly a class, not a package.

Can somebody please point out what I'm doing wrong here?

[1]
http://wso2.com/library/tutorials/2014/03/how-to-write-a-wso2-carbon-component/

Thank you
--