Hi All,

After much research, we rounded up the problem, this is caused by the API
Manager host object using both synapse and jaggery. As I explained in my
previous email, when we use two different bundles that use different
versions of the same package, inside the same class space, "package use
conflicts" are encountered.

As a remedy to this problem, we need to upgrade the org.mozilla.javascript
version used by jaggery to version 1.7.0. This will also involve a possible
upgrade of bsf versions / changing the synapse ScriptMediator to
accommodate for possible API changes.

Thanks much, Kisanthan, Ruchira and Manu for all your help.

Thanks and Regards,

Ruwan Yatawara

WSO2 Inc.

email : ruw...@wso2.com