Thanks, Sanjeewa. I added this infor in [1].

Samuel, if relevant, please point to this section from the clustering guide
too. This is about how to clear the API Gateway cache and the steps
actually explain how to configure this in a clustered APIM setup.

[1] https://docs.wso2.org/display/AM170/Configuring+Caching#Claring API
Gateway cache