Hi all,

These days i am working on solving the problems that are occurred during
the Client Generation. These exceptions are occurred when using the
"cxf-codegen-plugin" with wsdl2java. As a alternative solution, i decided
to understand the existing service stub generating procedure to generate
Stub code. And then generate Client code that could be use as Library to
Robot Framework.

For that i refereed these two

https://svn.wso2.org/repos/wso2/carbon/kernel/trunk/service-stubs/
https://svn.wso2.org/repos/wso2/carbon/platform/trunk/service-stubs/

                 repositories to generate Stub sources to support my
requirement. up to now i could be able to generate Stub code for WSDL
listed in these repositories.

Also the main problem had earlier the "certificate Exception" occurred
initiating Client, could be solved by setting up certificate file properly
in system property.

Now Robot framework able to run test case with authenticate and invoke some
basic admin service that are hard coded as Library to Robot framework.

Thus my next step is to Generate this Library Classes Automatically based
on the WSDL file and provide to the Robot framework as Library. For this I
decided to use my previous method that used String Template to generate
Library Files, with few modification.

Thanks and regards.

--
Department Of Computer Science & Engineering,
Faculty Of Engineering,