Hi,

I'm trying to register a custom indexer for the API Manager. I have indexer
in an external jar file and put in to the components/lib directory.

The Indexer implements
the org.wso2.carbon.registry.indexing.indexer.Indexer interface and the
'getIndexedDocument' method.

I have registered my indexer in the registry.xml as <indexer
class="org.wso2.carbon.wsdl.indexer.WSDLIndexer"
mediaTypeRegEx="application/api+wsdl+xml"/>

When I create a registry resource with the above provided media type, the
indexer does not seem to execute. Anything wrong I could be doing or is
there anything else to be done?

I have some debug logs and sysouts within my indexer, these are not being
printed at the moment. That's how I figured the indexer is not running. Is
there any way to find out whether a resource was indexed?

Thanks,
NuwanD.

--
Nuwan Dias