Hi,

I have notice that there is an order issue on API v2 URL match. First it
calls for

/{context}/apis/{version}/assets/{type}/{id}

and after

/{context}/apis/{version}/assets/{type}/{provider}/{+name}

So if someone wants to use second method they can either use with name or
without name since its optional. If we didn't pass name param, it will
automatically match with previous criteria and return an error.

/{context}/apis/{version}/assets/{type}/{provider}/

We can simply fix this by adding proper URL mapping on each uri match. I
have created jira on this[1 <https://wso2.org/jira/browse/STORE-435>]

[1] https://wso2.org/jira/browse/STORE-435

Regards.

*Dakshika Jayathilaka*