Hi Niranan/Harshan,

Only way we can implement it without killing the process would be
implementing a listener on camera which is a bit difficult to achieve. If
we could do so, we can listen to the camera event and do the locking once
the camera is not in use. I will be researching more on this aspect and
will update you on this as soon as I get a workout.

Thanks

--
Kasun Dananjaya Delgolla

Software Engineer