On Wed, Jun 25, 2014 at 7:55 PM, Jasintha Dasanayake <jasin...@wso2.com>
wrote:

> Hi Isuru
>
> IMO, SR2 is the most stable version of particular eclipse release also
> come up with fixes, that's why we do the migration after the SR2 release,

So, you are saying Eclipse Luna release is not stable? Also the SR1 release
is not stable enough to support Developer Studio?

>  Also migration effort depend on the changes in the eclipse core libraries
> , GMF and few other plug ins (M2E) , so it not easy always.

I really don't understand why you need to wait till SR2 release to do the
migration. Then in another four months a new Eclipse Release is coming. So,
Eclipse Luna users can use Developer Studio only for four months.

> BTW users are welcome to test this in Luna and send feedback :) that would
> be helpful to us do the migration quickly

I can definitely test as I am using Eclipse for development work. But my
point was that the users should not have to wait 8 months to get officially
supported WSO2 Developer Studio release on latest Eclipse release.