Hi Prasad,

Thank you for the response.  I have actually increased this to 250.  In a
way, it makes sense that I can run 200 threads but not 400 (with 250).  I
have previously run 100 threads with maxActive at 50 though.  I was under
the impression that this is not the upper limit of users; because all
threads are not active at the same instance (and if they are, I was
expecting them to queue up).  May be I am wrong. I will increase this to
400 and run.   One of my problems is that, I don't want to deviate from
standard settings too much as that will affect performance in an irregular
way.  But if customers actually increase this when they are running many
users, then I have no problem in doing the same.

Regards, Daya