Hi Gayashan,

You can observe this issue in waso2carbon.log file of any product. Each log
event in those logs shows it's tenant user id (according to the pattern we
have mentioned in the log4jproperties file ). Some of those log event has
-1 as the tenant id. According to my understanding, normal wso2carbon log
events show the tenant id as 0 for every log event. That is an another
issue and you couldn't observe this issue in normal wso2carbon.log files.
What I did was created an simple OSGI bundle for log appending  and
registered it in the wso2carbonlog section in log4jproperties file. I could
reproduce the issue using that log  appender file.

Regards,
Malintha Adikari