Hi there,

I want to do a small change to the json response returned from DSS 3.2.1.
I'm using JSONMessageFormatter & JSONOMBuilder in org.apache.axis2.json
package.(not gson implementations)
My requirements are as follows

1) Implement new JSONMessageFormatter, JSONOMBuilder etc.
And additional method accepting the Mapped json response and format it
accordingly, call it at the end of mapped json conversion.
2) Build axis2-json-1.6.1-wso2v10.jar adding new classes.
I think this is the source used in DSS 3.2.1 :
https://svn.wso2.org/repos/wso2/carbon/kernel/branches/4.2.0/dependencies/axis2/1.6.1-wso2v10/modules/json

3) State new Formatter and Builder in axis2.xml & call it with new header
<messageFormatter contentType="application/json/newformat"

class="org.apache.axis2.json.newJSONMessageFormatter"/>

<messageBuilder contentType="application/json/newformat"
                        class="org.apache.axis2.json.newJSONOMBuilder"/>
Can anybody advice me on achieving the above requirements?

--

Thanks

*Yasas Karunarathna*
yasasblog.wordpress.com