Hi.

I have configured JDBC secondary storage for a tenant in APIM 1.7.0,
afterwards I created new API and published it. After that when i logged in
to the store and click on that API  I am getting following error.

org.wso2.carbon.forum.ForumException: Failed to initialize
GenericArtifactManager

Caused by: org.wso2.carbon.registry.core.exceptions.RegistryException:
Could not check authorization.
Caused by Invalid Domain Name
at
org.wso2.carbon.registry.core.utils.AuthorizationUtils.authorize(AuthorizationUtils.java:58)
at
org.wso2.carbon.registry.core.jdbc.dataaccess.SQLQueryProcessor.executeQuery(SQLQueryProcessor.java:266)
at
org.wso2.carbon.registry.core.jdbc.queries.QueryProcessorManager.executeQuery(QueryProcessorManager.java:137)
at
org.wso2.carbon.registry.core.jdbc.EmbeddedRegistry.executeQuery(EmbeddedRegistry.java:2276)
at
org.wso2.carbon.registry.core.caching.CacheBackedRegistry.executeQuery(CacheBackedRegistry.java:354)
at
org.wso2.carbon.registry.core.session.UserRegistry.executeQuery(UserRegistry.java:1251)
at
org.wso2.carbon.governance.api.util.GovernanceUtils.getResultPaths(GovernanceUtils.java:210)
... 53 more
Caused by: org.wso2.carbon.user.core.UserStoreException: Invalid Domain Name
at
org.wso2.carbon.user.core.common.AbstractUserStoreManager.getUserStore(AbstractUserStoreManager.java:2294)
at
org.wso2.carbon.user.core.common.AbstractUserStoreManager.isUserInRole(AbstractUserStoreManager.java:1752)
at
org.wso2.carbon.user.core.authorization.JDBCAuthorizationManager.isUserAuthorized(JDBCAuthorizationManager.java:229)
at
org.wso2.carbon.registry.core.jdbc.realm.RegistryAuthorizationManager.isUserAuthorized(RegistryAuthorizationManager.java:195)
at
org.wso2.carbon.registry.core.utils.AuthorizationUtils.authorize(AuthorizationUtils.java:51)
... 59 more

Here are the steps that I have followed.

I have a tenant called abc.com.

1 Create a JDBC secondary storage with  domain name = abc.com
2.Create two users on it = publis...@gmail.com/subscri...@gmail.com
3.logged in to the publisher  and create api and publish it.
(user  name =ABC.COM/publis...@gmail.com@abc.com)
4.logged in to the store and click on created API i can replicate above
error.
(user  name =ABC.COM/subscri...@gmail.com@abc.com)

Even though, I can't see any  functionality failure  over it.

Regards
Roshan.
--
Roshan Wijesena.