Hi all,

I need to call BAM Mediator through Task. but when I call it through the
Task sequence, BAM mediator never get invoked.

I created an ESB sequence with BAM mediator. when I invoke it manually
through a custom proxy or an API, it works fine and the BAM event is
created. but when we call it through a task, the BAM event is not created.

when I debug the code, I found out that when we invoking through the task,
MessageContext object does not have Axis Service.
but inside the BAM mediator[1], it is looking for an Axis Service to
process the msg.

[1]
https://svn.wso2.org/repos/wso2/carbon/platform/tags/turing-chunk12/components/mediators/bam/org.wso2.carbon.mediator.bam/4.2.0/src/main/java/org/wso2/carbon/mediator/bam/BamMediator.java
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fsvn.wso2.org%2Frepos%2Fwso2%2Fcarbon%2Fplatform%2Ftags%2Fturing-chunk12%2Fcomponents%2Fmediators%2Fbam%2Forg.wso2.carbon.mediator.bam%2F4.2.0%2Fsrc%2Fmain%2Fjava%2Forg%2Fwso2%2Fcarbon%2Fmediator%2Fbam%2FBamMediator.java&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNFXyw9fRTbezxKuixjeNOmWu-VXgQ>

Please help me on this.

Thanks
--

Danesh Kuruppu