We had a debug session to find the root cause.

The issue with incorrect usage with depends on annotation in
SchemaAddTestCase. Only one test case depends on another case and rest of
the test case execution happened in random order.

After putting depends on annotation and getting the tests to run in order
solve the problem.

We might need to document this behavior with TestNG in our wiki. I will
check whether this is TestNG bug or not.

Thanks,
Krishantha.