HI

but  extension point "navigatorcontent" does not provide the label we want
in to the projectrightclick->new-> options does it? we have to use the
extension point newWizard in order to get it under the new options on
project right click in project explorer.

regards

--
Awanthika Senarath
Software Engineer, WSO2 Inc.