It was unable to access the login page nor sign into the store within the
GREG 5.0.0 pack that we built with ES features for publisher and store.
This issue was identified and the solution involved few steps as below.

repository/deployment/server/jaggeryapps/store/config/store.json files'
and
repository/deployment/server/jaggeryapps/publisher/config/publisher.json
files' "identityProviderURL" is changed as below

"identityProviderURL": "%https.carbon.local.ip%*/admin/samlsso*",
--->     "identityProviderURL": "%https.carbon.local.ip%*/samlsso*",

changed repository/deployment/server/jaggeryapps/sso/views/login.jag files'
following line

<form id="loginForm" action="*/admin/commonauth*" method="POST" >
---->    <form id="loginForm" action="*/commonauth*" method="POST" >

copied sso-idp-config.xml to repository/conf/security/ directory

Above changes has to be made in ES features.

After doing above changes it was able to navigate into the sign in page of
the publisher and store, but still couldn't login as it threw an error in
browser and the following warning message in the console.

[2014-07-23 10:42:14,170]  WARN
{org.wso2.carbon.identity.sso.saml.processors.SPInitSSOAuthnRequestProcessor}
-  A Service Provider with the Issuer 'publisher' is not registered.
Service Provider should be registered in advance.

This was due to sso_redirect.html missing in the
repository/resources/security   (Thanks Dulanja for finding this out by
looking into the code). This file has to be get copied from the saml
features (correct me if this is wrong?)

After doing above changes we are able to login to the publisher though
clicking the sign in button in the store redirects the page to same initial
store page. We are at this point now. What could be the reason for this??

Shazni Nazeer

Senior Software Engineer

Mob : +94 777737331
LinkedIn : http://lk.linkedin.com/in/shazninazeer