Hi Stevgyc,

BPMN support will be available in WSO2 BPS with the upcoming BPS 3.5.0
release currently scheduled for release in 4th quarter. We will continue to
support both BPEL and WS-Human Tasks with BPS. Human Tasks Editor is on our
road map will be released with future version of developer studio.

Regards
Nandika

On Wed, Jul 23, 2014 at 12:44 PM, stevegyc <steve...@163.com> wrote:

>  Hi:
>
>  BPS 3.5.0 will support BPMN, and then it will support both BPMN and BPEL.
>

> I want to know in the future, development trend of WSO2 BPS is biased in
> favor of BPMN, or BPEL?
> If the trend is focused on BPMN, will BPS provide further support for BPEL?
>

> For now,wso2-developer-studio 3.7.0 still do not support for humantask, will
> it support humantask in the feature?

Nandika Jayawardana
Senior Technical Lead
WSO2 Inc ; http://wso2.com