*Dimuthu*, would these and the work that Janaka and Samith are doing be
sufficient for App Factory on-premise installation? User will still need to
download the actual bits and scripts - will we publish everything around
July 29?

(Not sure whether you saw this today - another customer also said in email
he wanted to install AF on premises - the interest is growing, which is a
good thing.)

Dmitry