Hi Buddhima,

Once you have created your jaggery app (let's name the containing folder as
<your-jaggery-app-root-folder>), select all the files and folders inside
<your-jaggery-app-root-folder>
and compress the files into a .zip file which you can upload to the
Application server under this path:
Home > Manage > Applications > Add > Jaggery

If you are simply using the jaggery server to get this done, copy
<your-jaggery-app-root-folder> with its content to <jaggery-server>/apps
and start the server.
Now, you should be able to access your application using the following url:
http://localhost:9763/<your-jaggery-app-roo-folder> by default.

Cheers...

*Dilan U. Ariyaratne*
Software Engineer