Hi All,

Among the above 4 features , both Pluggable log provider for log viewer and
SVN 1.7/1.8 support are platform level changes. We don't have any code
changes in Carbon kernel level. All changes go to platform logging
component ( Carbon-utils) and Deployment Sychronizer component(
Carbon-commons).

We are trying to resolve all JIRAs which have fixes for kernel
4.2.0-patch0009, in 4.3.0-M1 release. Please send the pull request to the
4.3.0 repo if you haven't done it yet.

Thanks,
Shameera.

--