Hi Senaka et. al,

Thanks for your suggestions/Information.

I prepared the attached document [1] considering all the stages of service
life cycle as Senaka mentioned.
Based on identified life cycle stages I've come up with set of roles
associated with those stages, and notifications that can be generated in
each of those stage.

Please give your suggestions and feel free to add/remove or edit the
entries.

Thanks,
Heshani

[1] Service Life cycle and roles associated
<https://docs.google.com/a/wso2.com/document/d/14yruH2orzkeKoxmAo7aMDinio8tk2mrih4WloEmsQBU/edit?usp=sharing>