Hi Guys,

I found these 2 issues when I was working on the dev-service where when you
try to save Messaging permission to a particular role, it doesn't get
saved. I figured out it's happening because of the permission trees we have
there. We have an empty tree for messaging so the permission logic always
searches for child elements in that tree and save only child elements. I
fixed it in my working copy for me to continue my work temporarily. Is this
resolved in dev branch? I created a JIRA[1] on this as well.

Another issue that I came across was there's a problem when displaying
notification table contents. It should always show the latest record
content if the same command been executed 2+ times and it should remove the
old record from the table as well. It's currently not happening as well.
Are these issues fixed on the dev branch?

[1] - https://wso2.org/jira/browse/EMM-705

Thanks
--
Kasun Dananjaya Delgolla