Hi
This is regarding this public jira[1]. The implementation tab is disabled
when a migrated api (from 1.6 to 1.7.1 ) is opened for editing (see image
in the jira),

following code handles this in
/components/apimgt/api-publisher-web/1.2.3/src/site/themes/default/templates/item-design/template.jag

   var implement_wlabel = "";
    if(api && api.implementation != "ENDPOINT" ){
        implement_wlabel = "wizard-done"
    }
    else{
        implement_w_link = '#';
    }

for a migrated api, api.implementation has the value 'ENDPOINT' and for an
api created in 1.7 this value is 'endpoint'.  If I remove the
'api.implementation != "ENDPOINT"' part, I can enable the disabled tab. Is
there any specific reason for adding this part to the code or is it ok if I
remove this?

[1] https://wso2.org/jira/browse/APIMANAGER-2662
Thanks,
Chamila.