Hi Krishantha

Please merge the pull request [1] and [2] for $subject.

Please note that all the product integration test which use Test Framework
4.3.0, need to update(only the listenerExtensions element) the
automation.xml and automationXMLSchema.xsd as [3] and [4].

[1] https://github.com/wso2/carbon-platform-integration/pull/10
[2] https://github.com/wso2/carbon-platform-integration-utils/pull/13

[3]
https://github.com/wso2-dev/carbon-platform-integration/blob/master/test-automation-framework/org.wso2.carbon.automation.engine/src/main/resources/automation.xml