Hi Shavantha,

The <EnableGatewayKeyCache> entry enables/disables a cache which we use to
store tokens. Whereas the <EnableGatewayResourceCache> entry
enables/disables a cache which we use to store data of API resources.

Your observations are not related to the resource cache AFAIU, but they are
related to the token cache. The token cache is used to store information
related to a token. Ex: token's validity period, token owner's username,
etc. The resource cache is used to store information related to API
resources such as a resource's auth type, tier, etc.

Thanks,
NuwanD.

--
Nuwan Dias