Hi Asiri,

If you are using stratos 4.0.0-RC4, then the concat operation in CEP might
be missing. CEP 3.1.0 supports the concat where CEP 3.0.0 doesn't support
it. We have added a extension to support concat with CEP 3.0.0 in Private
PaaS. You can find the sample extension in [1]. Can you add this extension
to Stratos 4.0.0-rc4 and try the same?

You will need to add the class to
STRATOS_HOME/repository/conf/siddhi/siddi.extesion as [2].

[1]
https://github.com/wso2/private-paas/blob/master/source/extensions/cep/stratos-cep-extension/src/main/java/org/apache/stratos/cep/extension/ConcatWindowProcessor.java

[2]
https://github.com/wso2/private-paas/blob/master/source/products/stratos/modules/distribution/src/main/conf/siddhi/siddhi.extension