From: Sameera Jayasoma <same...@wso2.com>
Date: Fri, Jul 25, 2014 at 10:48 AM
Subject: Service Pack for Carbon Kernel 4.2.0
​

Hi Folks,

We are in the process of creating a service pack out of all the nine Carbon
kernel patches.  From now onwards, products which will be released from
4.2.0 branch do not need to pack all the nine patches. They can simply pack
the servicepack001. This will reduce the size of product distributions as
well.

Please holler if there are any problems on this approach to the support
patching process.

Thanks,
Sameera.

--