Yes, we are planning to move to Cassandra 2.0, but there are some
discussions going on whether we are going to go with datastax version of
Cassandra. Also WSO2 Cassandra contains modifications done for implement
multitenancy it may take some time upgrade it as 2.0 may contains
significant changes. Will update the thread as it goes.

On Mon, Aug 18, 2014 at 11:50 AM, Udara Rathnayake <uda...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I tried to discuss this few months back but haven't got any positive
> reply(no reply at all). Hope we can carry this discussion forward.
> AFAIK at the moment we support external Cassandra 2.0, but have to make
> this a platform-wide story.
>
> Regards,
> UdaraR
>

> On Mon, Aug 18, 2014 at 11:22 AM, Darshana Akalanka Pagoda Arachchi <
> darsha...@wso2.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Isn't it time to move to cassandra 2.0.x with cql 3.1.x.
>>
>> What's new in Cassandra | DataStax Cassandra 2.0 Documentation
>> <http://www.datastax.com/documentation/cassandra/2.0/cassandra/features/features_key_c.html>
>>
>> http://cassandra.apache.org/doc/cql3/CQL.html#changes
>>
>> This will allow us to simplify some of the data models specially because
>> of the 'SELECT DISTINCT' support on partition keys.
>>
>> WDYT?
>>
>> --
>> *Darshana Akalanka Pagoda Arachchi,*
>> *Software Engineer*