Hi Mahesh,

Regarding the Storage Server:
If tenants create databases in the app cloud, those are handled by the SS.
SS has admin services to check whether a tenant has created DBs. So, you
should be able to check using them and delete using the admin services. SS
team should be able to point you to the code.

Regarding AppFactory:
AF is the backbone of App Cloud. So, when a tenant is created many things
happen. For example, create subscriptions in stratos environments, create 3
git repositories to be used by those three stratos environments, deploy the
jenkins web app to the tenant in a separate app server.

Ans, when a tenant creates an application in App Cloud:
A git repo for the app is created.

AF team should be able to list down above tasks in the proper oder.

Regards,
Amila.

--
*Amila Maharachchi*