Hi All,

We have started our implementation on NLP Toolbox 2, where you can find the
previous discussion ([Architecture][CEP] NLP Toolbox). We came up with the
decision to implement the toolbox using Stanford NLP, based on the study
between OpenNLP and Stanford NLP and the discussion.

Our Implementaion includes following queries as Siddhi transformer
extentions,

*1. findNameEntityType(sentence, entityType)*

This operation takes a sentence and a predefined entity type as it's
inputs. It will return noun(s) in the sentence, that match the defined
entity type as event(s).

*2. findNLRegexPattern(sentence, regex)*

This operation takes a sentence and a regular expression as it's inputs. It
will return each match in the sentence, as an event.

*3. findRelationship(sentence, regex)*

This operation takes a sentence and a regular expression as it's inputs.
For each relationship extracted from the regular expression the operation
will return a triplet; subject, object and relationship as an event.

*4. findNameEntityTypeViaDictionary(sentence, dictionary, entityType)*

This operation takes a sentence, dictionary file and a predefined entity
type as it's inputs. It will return noun(s) in the sentence of the defined
entity type, that also exists in the dictionary as event(s).

Chanuka Dissanayake
*Software Engineer | **WSO2 Inc.*; http://wso2.com

Mobile: +94 71 33 63 596
Email: chan...@wso2.com