Hi Sandamal,
I think even when the soap message is coming to the UI, the <soapenv:Body>
or <ns:getVersionResponse> tags are not recognized by the  browser (you can
check the raw xml by pressing F12 in Chrome)
to show the soap message as it is, put the entire message inside a '
*textarea*' tag.

eg:
 *<textarea> *
 <soapenv:Body
xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";><ns:getVersionResponse
xmlns:ns="http://version.services.core.carbon.wso2.org";><return>WSO2
Enterprise Service Bus-4.8.1</return></ns:getVersionResponse></soapenv:Body>
*</textarea>*

will show as

<soapenv:Body
xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";><ns:getVersionResponse
xmlns:ns="http://version.services.core.carbon.wso2.org";><return>WSO2
Enterprise Service Bus-4.8.1</return></ns:getVersionResponse></soapenv:Body>

(please apply styles to textarea to show in a nicer way)

Regards
Senduran

On Fri, Aug 29, 2014 at 6:01 PM, Sandamal Weerasinghe <sanda...@wso2.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to display a SOAP body and its header inside a table.
>
> e.g.
> <soapenv:Body
> xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";><ns:getVersionResponse
> xmlns:ns="http://version.services.core.carbon.wso2.org";><return>WSO2
> Enterprise Service Bus-4.8.1</return></ns:getVersionResponse></soapenv:Body>
>

> Even though UI the gets an XML message, only the content inside the xml
> tags are displayed in the table
>
> e.g.
> WSO2 Enterprise Service Bus-4.8.1
>
> Is there a way to overcome this?
>

> Thanks.
>
> Sandamal Weerasinghe | Software Engineer | WSO2 Lanka (Pvt) Ltd

*Senduran *
Software Engineer,
WSO2, Inc.;  http://wso2.com/ <http://wso2.com/>
Mobile: +94 77 952 6548