On Mon, Sep 1, 2014 at 4:25 PM, Krishantha Samaraweera <krishan...@wso2.com>
wrote:

> Hi Dimuthu,
>
> You need to get sauce labs jenkins plugin installed in master and PR
> builder instances. Otherwise these UI tests will get fail.

What happen if I run above code in my own EC2 instance ? I guess build will
fail as I don't have any Sauce Labs plugin there.

If so you need to create a new Maven profile so that above tests run only
if this profile get activated, in our build servers we can install Sauce
Labs plugins and enable this profile.

BTW please test Sauce Labs plug-in in staging environment before apply into
any production server.

Thanks !

--
Sagara Gunathunga