Hi Sagara,

I was able to remove the CassandraLogProvider and get the commits reapplied
to carbon-utils after resolving merge conflicts, etc. However in addition
to the changes made to the platform by Shameera, there are couple of more
places which needs changes as well. Without those changes the platform
build will fail. I will send the pull request to carbon-utils after fixing
those places (and sending relevant pull requests) as well.

Thanks.
/Gayashan