Hi All
Currently I am working on $subject. So I want to measure time to load
jaggery pages (In AF we are using block model). So I tried the solution
mentioned by Ramith and Anuruddha [1]. There its measuring time inside
*reqiur* function in *jagg.jag*. But this only captures the time for module
level calls. But what I really want is time to load a page. So thought
about putting some logs in *template* function in *jagg.jag*. But still our
rest apis where we call using ajax from templates. I couldn't find such
place. So what I thought was to log time in each ajax call before the call
and after returning from the call.
WDYT about this approach?

[1] Performance improvements

Thanks & Regards