+1. I think there is room for many improvements in the OIDC core spec that
we can do. Let's take those up as part of next major release (one after
5.1.0). For 5.1.0 lets focus on the minimum to be spec compliant.

Thanks,
Johann.

--
Thanks & Regards,

*Johann Dilantha Nallathamby*
Associate Technical Lead & Product Lead of WSO2 Identity Server
Integration Technologies Team
WSO2, Inc.
lean.enterprise.middleware

Mobile - *+94777776950*