Hi All,
We are in the process of implementing tenant deletion on cloud.

We need to unsubscribe all the Stratos subscriptions for a given tenant in
a given stage(dev/prod/test). ATM *StratosRestService *class has a method
called *unsubscribe(**String alias**) .* I need to clarify few things.

1. What does it mean by 'alias'  in the input parameter of unsubscribe
method ?
2. What is the relationship between alias and a tenant.
3. If i call this unsubscribe method , will it take care of unsubscribing
all Stratos services for that tenant in that stage ?

--
Mahesh Chinthaka
Software Engineer , WSO2.

Phone : (+94) 71 63 63 083