Hi,

Currently I'm trying to fix the test failures in [1] class. As I
understood, the test case trying to verify whether the Content-Length
passed from APIM to backend in tenant mode.
I tried the following steps manually in APIM 1.7 and APIM 1.5 with the
patch provided in jira [3]. but I can't see Content-Length passing to the
back end. Is this configuration correct [2]?

1. create a tenant abc.com

2. login to the publisher and create a API

3. login to the carbon console and add the following properties to the
insequence of the api config
<property name="FORCE_HTTP_CONTENT_LENGTH" value="true" scope="axis2"/>
<property name="COPY_CONTENT_LENGTH_FROM_INCOMING" value="true"
scope="axis2"/>

4. login to the store and subscribe to the API

5. invoke the API using REST client [with the tcpmon in between APIM and
the backend]

[1]
https://github.com/wso2-dev/product-apim/blob/master/modules/integration/tests/src/test/java/org/wso2/carbon/am/tests/header/ContentLengthHeaderTestCase.java
[2]