Thank you Pushpalanka !
But there is another clarification needed.
What if a user needs to isolate two web apps ? Meaning, what if there
'cannot' be a super user sort of a logging (admin credentials) for two web
apps which is secured through a single IS ?

BR

*Asok Aravinda Perera*
Software Engineer
WSO2, Inc.;http://wso2.com/