Hi Gayan,

Now I'm writing Hive script to collect the necessary commit data from
Cassandra to MYSQL.  Before I started to write this I tested the existing
hive script  with the name "AppCommits" in BAM server. For this I did the
following steps:

1. I created an application in App Factory.
2. Cloned the application to my PC.
3. Made some changes and did some commits.
4. Then I accessed the GitBlit server in the browser. It shows all the
commit details.
5. Then I executed the hive script "AppCommits" from BAM management console.
6. Then I checked the mysql database. The table "APP_COMMITS" is there.
7. But when I did some queries from that table, it returns empty set.

According to my understanding whenever a commit happens the commit data
will be published to the BAM server by the script [1].

Could you please make me clear about whether my understandings and the
procedures, I did, are correct. If those are correct could you please help
me to find out, why the data is not in mysql.

1.
https://svn.wso2.org/repos/wso2/scratch/appfactory_2.0.0/products/appfactory/2.0.1/vmware/appfactory_deployment_s4/resources/configs/jenkins.groovy

Thanks.

Mahendran Pirinthapan