Hi Ramindu,

Did you create the pom by copy/pasting the code given in the tutorial? This
may cause including hidden characters and version miss match. So IMO it's
best if you create the project using the IDE (eclispe/Idea) with the
correct project structure and then modify the pom accordingly.

Thank you  & Best regards,

*Amal Gunatilake*
 Software Engineer
WSO2 Inc.; http://wso2.com