Hi all,

I am trying to create a axis2 client to execute a bpel service. I used
below code for that

TenantDeletionProcessStub stub = getAdminserviceprocessStub(
tenantDeleteConfig.getBpelEndpoint());

 TenantDeletionProcessRequest adminserviceprocessRequest = new
TenantDeletionProcessRequest();

 adminserviceprocessRequest.setUrl(tenantDeleteConfig
.getAdminServiceEndpointsArray());

 adminserviceprocessRequest.setInput(tenantdomain);

 stub.startprocess(adminserviceprocessRequest, new
TenantDeletionProcessCustomCallbackHandler());

 Thread.sleep(1000);

the problem is why we need a sleep time after calling the async method in
generated service stub. As I saw, without that sleep time callback handler
will not call. can some one shed light on this?

--
Lakshman Udayakantha
Software Engineer, WSO2

*lakshm...@wso2.com <lakshm...@wso2.com>*