Hi All
I was trying to setup three single jvm stratos setups in one machine by
modifying existing puppet modules. But since what current puppet does is
running the stratos setup script. I tried two ways for the M6 release.
1. Calling the script three times using puppet.
2. Calling an script which will call the original script for three times.

For testing purposes I tried to create one environment (dev). Still I am
getting following error and could not resolve.

err:
/Stage[main]/Newdevsetupprivatepaas/Newdevsetupprivatepaas::Deploy[newdevsetupprivatepaas]/Exec[Copy_newdevsetupprivatepaas_modules_to_privatepaas_home]/returns:
change from notrun to 0 failed: Command exceeded timeout at
/home/ubuntu/puppetsource/appfactory/modules/newdevsetupprivatepaas/manifests/deploy.pp:24

Thanks & Regards
Danushka Fernando
Software Engineer
WSO2 inc. http://wso2.com/