Guidelines to configure clustering in MB 3.0.0

To configure external Cassanrda;

1. Change repository/conf/advanced/andes_config.xml to;
<externalCassandraServerRequired>true</externalCassandraServerRequired>

2. Change repository/conf/advanced/andes_virtualhost.xml
<connectionString>cassandra_node_1_IP:cassandra_port, cassandra_node_2_IP:
cassandra_port</connectionString>

To enable clustering among MB nodes;
Change below configurations in axis2.xml

<clustering
class="org.wso2.carbon.core.clustering.hazelcast.HazelcastClusteringAgent"
                enable="true">
<parameter name="membershipScheme">wka</parameter>

<parameter name="localMemberHost">ip_of_the_node</parameter>
<parameter name="localMemberPort">4000 or any port</parameter>

Each member of the cluster should be configured with the information about
other cluster members. As an example, if only 2 MB nodes are in the
cluster, first MB node should have 2nd MB node's IP and port in axis2.xml
as shown below.
<members>
            <member>
                <hostName>ip_of_2nd_MB_node</hostName>
                <port>port_used_by_2nd_mb_node</port>
            </member>
        </members>

Regards,
Sewwandi

On Fri, Sep 26, 2014 at 10:14 AM, Hasitha Hiranya <hasit...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi Waruna,
>
> Use carbon clustering instead. Please talk to me or Sewwandi if you have
> problems.
> These are not documented yet.
>
> Thanks
>
> On Fri, Sep 26, 2014 at 10:13 AM, Hasitha Hiranya <hasit...@wso2.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi Waruna,
>>
>> MB 3.0.0 has no Zookeeper.
>> So no need. We have removed ZK profile from wso2server.sh file.
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> On Fri, Sep 26, 2014 at 10:05 AM, Waruna Perera <waru...@wso2.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> To do $subject I have provided with 2 nodes of MB and 2 nodes with
>>> cassandra profiles. Dont we need MB with zookeepre profile here?
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>>
>>> --
>>> Waruna Perera
>>> Senior Software Engineer - Test Automation
>>> Mobile: +94 77 3867037
>>> WSO2, Inc.; http://wso2.com/
>>> lean . enterprise . middlewear.
>>>

>> --