Hi all,

In Clustering pattern 1, The the manager node is not directly connected to
ELBs. So, As I think it is not valid to set port mapping between ELBS and
manager node in clustering pattern 1. Correct me if I am wrong.

<parameter name="properties">
            <property name="backendServerURL" value="https://
${hostName}:${httpsPort}/services/"/>
            <property name="mgtConsoleURL" value="https://
${hostName}:${httpsPort}/"/>
         <!-- Manger Setup with Port Mapping-->
        <!--property name="port.mapping.80" value="9773"/-->
            <!--property name="port.mapping.443" value="9453"/-->
            <property name="subDomain" value="mgt"/>

        <!-- Worker Setup-->
        <!--property name="subDomain" value="worker"/-->
        </parameter>

The above configuration is from Axis2.xml. As I can see the above port
mapping is for manager node. So Where do I set port mapping where the
worker node directly connected to ELBs(Clustering pattern 1) Do the above
port mappings work for worker nodes too?

--
Gimantha Bandara
Software Engineer