Hi Dhanushka,

I have attached the diff of the changed code, BTW as I mentioned in my
previous email, same error comes when I build the source without any
modification and patch it. we are using [1] code base for this.

[1]https://svn.wso2.org/repos/wso2/scratch/appfactory_2.0.0
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fsvn.wso2.org%2Frepos%2Fwso2%2Fscratch%2Fappfactory_2.0.0&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNFHchBgbSmU5QMft9ImvOzmgP1mww>

On Mon, Sep 29, 2014 at 10:55 AM, Danushka Fernando <danush...@wso2.com>
wrote:

> Hi Goodwin
> Can you attach your diff here. Will have a look.
>
> Thanks & Regards
> Danushka Fernando
> Software Engineer
> WSO2 inc. http://wso2.com/
> Mobile : +94716332729
>
> On Mon, Sep 29, 2014 at 10:53 AM, Godwin Amila Shrimal <god...@wso2.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I made some changes in *org.wso2.carbon.appfactory.repository (2.0.1) *carbon
>> component and patched in the AF server in 192.168.16.2. It gives following
>> error when starting the server. BTW I build the original source without any
>> modification and patched the same AF server and given the same error.
>> What can be the reason for this ?
>>

>> TID: [0] [Carbon] [2014-09-29 10:35:56,705]  WARN
>> {org.wso2.carbon.core.init.CarbonServerManager} -  Carbon initialization is
>> delayed due to the following unsatisfied items:
>> {org.wso2.carbon.core.init.CarbonServerManager}
>> TID: [0] [Carbon] [2014-09-29 10:35:56,707]  WARN
>> {org.wso2.carbon.core.init.CarbonServerManager} -  Waiting for required
>> OSGiAxis2Service: org.wso2.carbon.appfactory.repository.mgt.service-2.0.1
>> {org.wso2.carbon.core.init.CarbonServerManager}
>>

>> Thanks
>> Godwin
>>

>> --
>> *Godwin Amila Shrimal*
>> Senior Software Engineer
>> WSO2 Inc.; http://wso2.com
>> lean.enterprise.middleware
>>
>> mobile: *+94772264165*
>> linkedin: *http://lnkd.in/KUum6D <http://lnkd.in/KUum6D>*
>> twitter: https://twitter.com/godwinamila

*Godwin Amila Shrimal*
Senior Software Engineer
WSO2 Inc.; http://wso2.com
lean.enterprise.middleware

mobile: *+94772264165*
linkedin: *http://lnkd.in/KUum6D <http://lnkd.in/KUum6D>*
twitter: https://twitter.com/godwinamila
254,255c254,255
<       public boolean deleteTenantRepo(String tenantId) throws
RepositoryMgtException {
<               String defaultTenantRepo = tenantId + "/defApp";
---
>       public boolean deleteTenantRepo(String tenantDomainName) throws
> RepositoryMgtException {
>               String defaultTenantRepo = tenantDomainName;
271c271
<                               log.info("Tenant Repsitory is not deleted for "
+ tenantId);
---
>                               log.info("Tenant Repsitory is not deleted for "
> + tenantDomainName);
276c276
<                                    "Tenant Repsitory is not deleted for " +
tenantId + " due to " +
---