Hi Srinath

Hazelcast WM allows us to cluster user http sessions automatically.
Followings are required for enabling Hazelcast Session Clustering
<http://hazelcast.com/use-cases/web-session-clustering/> [2][3]

   - Target application or web server should support Java 1.5+
   - Target application or web server should support Servlet 2.4+ spec
   - Session objects that needs to be clustered have to be Serializable

Purpose of web session clustering is to replicate web session state across
a distributed application servers. Benefits, allow us to scale out  but
also avoid any single point of failure and allow us to dynamically handle
node failure within the application tier. performance of this web session
clustering is high according to VP Hazelcast
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8a0LrlOIXq0>. Using Hazelcast session
replication can be achieved in two different ways. Observations as follows.

   - *Hazelcast Enterprise* has native web session clustering build in to
   Apache Tomcat.
   - *Opensource Hazelcast* has provide a web session clustering as an
   external filter, basically Hazelcast filter has to be placed before all of
   other filters and that will enable us to provide the web session clustering
   in opensource. In this use case it doesn't required changes to application
   itself.

[1] https://redmine.wso2.com/issues/2816
[2] http://hazelcast.com/use-cases/web-session-clustering/
[3] http://hazelcast.org/docs/latest/manual/html/httpsessionclustering.html
[4] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8a0LrlOIXq0

More info $subject - Web Session Clustering / Session Replication using
Hazelcast

-Pubudu