Hi,

For the cloud EMM version we have removed APIM features from EMM pack.We
have done a lot of refactoring to that pack. So If you can have a look at
EMM-Cloud pack, that would be much better. As Chan has mentioned we do a
copy-rename operation to keep API Store, API publisher along with ES.

Thanks,

Best Regards,

Lakshitha Harshan
Software Engineer