Hi,

We did Cloud Tenant Deletion as the training project. Out of all patches
there are three patches related to Carbon core as mentioned below.

1. *javax.cache *

We added a method to *CacheManagerFactoryImpl *class which delete the
global cache for a specific tenant.

public void removeTenant(String tenantDomain) {   globalCacheManagerMap
.remove(tenantDomain);

}
2. *org.wso2.carbon.user.api*

Added a method to *TenantManager *interface which allow only delete the
tenantmanager cache other than persistent storage.

public void deleteTenant(int tenantId, boolean removeFromPersistentStorage)
throws UserStoreException;

2. *org.wso2.carbon.user.core*

Implemented above deleteTenant method in JDBCTenantManager.

Please give a feedback on this how we can add this to next carbon release.

Thanks
Godwin

--
*Godwin Amila Shrimal*