Thanks for your help, Lasantha!

--
Andres Gomez
Developer at Eneo Tecnologia.
Website: http://redborder.net
LinkedIn: http://lnkd.in/sHnbJe

En 3 de octubre de 2014 en 10:25:06, Lasantha Fernando [via WSO2 Oxygen Tank]
(ml-node+s10903n104356...@n7.nabble.com) escrito:

Hi Andrés,

In your earlier query, it seems that you have a sequence with two predicates
running on different threads/nodes. In such a case, synching between the two
threads can be non-trivial AFAIK.

However, you can try to scale first for other usecases (other than patterns,
sequences). Different queries can be scaled in pipeline fashion, and also
partitioning the input stream to scale might be another option. We are
currently writing Siddhi 3.0.0 with more support for distributed cases. You can
find the siddhi-3.0.0 branch at [1]. Please consider this as still 'Work in
Progress'.

However, let me dig deeper into your usecase and get back to you on how to
tackle scalability on your usecase.

[1] https://github.com/wso2-dev/siddhi/tree/Siddhi-3.0.0

Thanks,
Lasantha